English for you! (Beginners -A1-A2)
A1 - A2 Level
An ability to deal with simple, straightforward information and begin to express oneself in familiar contexts.
Content of the course:
- The course content includes reading, writing and speaking components.
- The course book contents will be given to students as a photocopy on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and includes a detailed description of the course components.
- The book can also be bought if students wish to have materials in advance.
- Recommended is the purchase of an A2 reading book.
- Relevant vocabulary will be repeated weekly.
- Written assignments will be given and it is expected that they will be completed weekly.
- All participants will be encouraged to interact in conversation.
- Students in the course will be asked to make suggestions to focus on topics which are relevant to their job.
- Can take part in a routine conversation on simple predictable topics.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- September 2017 - 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- October 2017 - 4th, 11th
- November 2017- 1st, 6th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- December 2017 - 6th, 13th, 20th
- January 2018 - 24th, 31st
- February 2018 - 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th