English for you! (Beginners -A1-A2)⠀
A1 - A2 Level
An ability to deal with simple, straightforward information and begin to express oneself in familiar contexts.
Content of the course:
- The course content includes reading, writing and speaking components.
- The course book contents will be given to students as a photocopy on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and includes a detailed description of the course components.
- The book can also be bought if students wish to have materials in advance.
- Recommended is the purchase of an A2 reading book.
- Relevant vocabulary will be repeated weekly.
- Written assignments will be given and it is expected that they will be completed weekly.
- All participants will be encouraged to interact in conversation.
- Students in the course will be asked to make suggestions to focus on topics which are relevant to their job.
- Can take part in a routine conversation on simple predictable topics.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- September 2019 - 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- October 2019 - 2nd, 23rd, 30th,
- November 2019 - 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- December 2019 - 4th, 11th
- January 2020 - 15th, 22nd, 29th
- February 2020 - 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- March 2020 - 18th, 25th
- April 2020 - 1st, 22nd, 29th
- May 2020 - 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th